The Department of Education has formally announced the approval of the Teachers’ Pensions Scheme Pension Board (TPSPB).
The Department of Education is grateful to employer and member organisations who nominated colleagues for positions on the Board, as well as all those individuals who put themselves for consideration.
The TPSPB will comprise the following members:
- Michael Richardson CB – Chair
- Geoff Ashton – Independent Pension Specialist
- Marcus Bell – DfE Representative
- Jerry Glazier – Member Representative
- Naomi Holloway – Employer Representative
- Simon Judge – DfE Representative
- Trefor Llewellyn – Employer Representative
- Lee Probert – Employer Representative
- Alice Robinson – Member Representative
- David Simmonds – Employer Representative
- David Trace – Member Representative
- David Wilkinson – Member Representative
The Board will first meet in February 2015 and the first formal Board meeting will be held in May or June 2015.
The content in this article was correct on 05/12/2014. You should not rely on this article to make important financial decisions. Please use the contact form below to arrange an informal chat with an adviser and see how we can help you.